AGAVA in East Ithaca, NY features a Southwest-inspired decor, the cornerstone of which is a series of stunning murals created by Bill Benson, a local artist. It’s located in the former East Ithaca Train Station, and when you visit, you’ll enjoy the historic photographs of trains of bygone days as you await your meal.
About the Restaurant
The mission of AGAVA is to create a fun and inviting destination centered on excellent seasonal cuisine, entertainment, and community. We take pride in service, we believe people matter, we do the right thing, and we love food. We believe that our business has a responsibility towards the well-being of our customers, the sustainability of our environment, and the prosperity of our regional community.
Agava’s $5 Bites featured at Lunch & Dinner:
- 1/2 size flatbreads
- Casa salad
- Eddy’s chicken wings
- Marinated olives
- 3-4 types of hand tacos
- Dessert coming soon!
Agava Dining Hours:
- Monday – Tuesday: 11:30AM-9PM
- Wednesday – Thursday: 11:30AM-10PM
- Friday: 11:30AM – 11PM
- Saturday: Brunch–11:00AM-3:00PM | 4:00-11:00PM
- Sunday: Brunch–10:00AM-3:00PM | 4:00-9:00PM
Agava Weekly Happenings:
- Happy Hour every night, 3:00-6:00PM
- Open Mic Night Mondays, 7:30PM
- Kids eat Free on Tuesdays (with purchase of regular entree item)
- Salsa Dance Night Wednesdays, 10:00PM – 1:00AM
*Bar open late Wednesday for Salsa Night till 1AM. Bar is open till 11pm every other night!