About Alley Cat Cafe:
Did you know the first ever cat cafe was in Taipei, Taiwan, in 1998? From there it spread to Japan, and quickly became popular since many people live in small homes that can’t house a cat. The concept since then has been popularized in many other countries – from Austria, Scotland, Canada, Australia and much much more! All over the world now, people seek the comfort of cats at cat cafes.
Alley Cate Cafe is home to Browncoat Cat Rescue. We have been asked why BCR chose a cat cafe instead of an adoption center. Our mission is to create a sense of community; a place for people to come together with a common interest. Not only do we get cat-lovers, but we get coffee-lovers too! Amazing things happen when the two are combined, and the smiles left on peoples’ faces is so worth it to us. The cafe not only provides delicious drinks & fare, but also supports BCR and its cause.
Alley Cat’s $5 Bites:
- Blueberry & Candied Lemon pastries from Pies and Pinups
- Lemon Ginger Spice tea w/a CBD shot from Your CBD Store.
Dining Hours & Service Options:
- Sundays: 11:00am – 3:00pm
- CLOSED MONDAYS & TUESDAYS
- Wednesday, Thursday, Fridays: 11:00am – 3:00pm
- Saturday: 11:00am – 5:00pm
- In-Person Dining
- Pick-Up & Delivery Options Also Available.