About Red’s Place
Red’s Place is a casual GastroPub offering full-service lunch and dinner seven days a week. Red’s is committed to serving fresh and local ingredients and pairs with several local vendors, bakeries, and farms whenever possible. We are also aware of many dietary restrictions, that’s why we have gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, and diabetic menu items.
Our décor is very unique, too. Our bar is made from reclaimed barn boards, our lighting is mason jars, the back of our hostess stand is a door dated nearly 90 years old and our table tops along with the bar top are made of patina copper. Through the food, the drinks and the experience, we’ve tried to create a place where we’d want to dine and relax with good friends.
Red’s Place $5 Bites featured at Lunch & Dinner:
- Loaded fries, tots or sweet potatoes – Your choice of potato, served w/Guinness beer cheese sauce, sour cream, bacon, red peppers and green onions
- Jumbo Thai sweet & spicy chicken wings tossed w/sugar, red chili & salt. (4 in order)
- French onion soup bowls – 3 hollowed out Ithaca bakery slider rolls filled with french onion soup & melted Asiago Cheese
Dining Hours & Service Options:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 11:30 – 9:00pm
- CLOSED WEDNESDAYS
- Friday: 11:30 – 10pm | last seating at 9:00pm | last takeout at 9:30pm
- Saturday: 12:00pm – 10:00pm | last seating at 9:00pm | last takeout at 9:30pm
- Sunday: 12:00pm – 9:00pm