AGAVA Restaurant is a Southwest-inspired restaurant featuring a wood-fired oven, seasonal menu, farm-to-table ingredients, and a fun and community-minded atmosphere. AGAVA is located in the historic East Ithaca Train Depot on Pine Tree Road.
AGAVA will be offering the following $5 Bites:
- $5 Depot Margaritas All Week! (offer not available in combination with other promotions)
Other Events at AGAVA during Bite Week:
- Sunday June 25th 6pm — Southern Tier Brewery Beer Dinner
- Monday, June 26, 8:30pm-10:30pm — Open Mic Night: All ages, instruments, and ensembles are welcome! Sign-ups start at 7:30 pm, the show beings at 8:30 pm. All performers will receive a complimentary free draft beer (the younger crowd gets dessert).
- Tuesday, June 27, All day — Kids eat free (Offer valid with the purchase of an adult entree)
- Wednesday, June 28, 10:00pm-12:00am — Salsa Night: Salsa and Latin Dance Hits with DJ Luis Vivanco. Rotating drink specials every week! Come in early and get some food before the kitchen closes at 10pm ¡Hasta la Rumba!
- DJs Michael Luis & Luis spinning the best of Salsa and Latin Dance Music
- 10-10:30pm FREE dance lesson: Salsa, Bachata and Latin Movement. Party til 1am
- 18+ admission. $5 Cover. Gov ID with Age and Photo Required. Drink Specials $6 Margarita’s $4 Dealer’s Choice Tequila Shots
Monday — Thursday: Kitchen Open 11am – 10pm, Bar open Mon. & Tues. until 11pm, Wed. until 1am, Thurs. until 12am
Friday: 11am – 11pm, Bar open until 12am.
Saturday: Brunch is 10am – 3pm and Dinner 4pm – 11pm, Bar open until 12am.